Greg Martino, Sr. Affirmative Action Project Manager at HR Works, answers affirmative action questions that are on the minds of, well more people than you would think!
- When should my Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) be completed?
- Which employees should be included in the AAP?
- Do our subsidiaries need their own AAP?
- Why do I have a placement goal and what does it mean?
- What requirements are there to train my managers on Affirmative Action?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Greg specializes in creating federally compliant affirmative action plans and provides support to clients in the event they are audited by the OFCCP. His experience includes analyzing large sets of data, delivering customized diversity projects, and providing a high level of customer service. He also maintains an area of expertise specific to construction contractor affirmative action requirements and is a trainer within the division.
He holds a dual B.S. degree in Economics and Business Development from Hartwick College.
To watch this webinar, please complete the form below: