You Ask, HR Works Answers – FAQs about Affirmative Action Clauses, Forms & Surveys
- What is required of our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement?
- What language is required to be in our contracts?
- When do we need to provide the self-identification forms?
- How long and in what format should we retain the self-identification forms?
- What should we do if someone doesn’t self-identify?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Greg specializes in creating federally compliant affirmative action plans and provides support to clients in the event they are audited by the OFCCP. His experience includes analyzing large sets of data, delivering customized diversity projects, and providing a high level of customer service. He also maintains an area of expertise specific to construction contractor affirmative action requirements and is a trainer within the division.
He holds a dual B.S. degree in Economics and Business Development from Hartwick College.