On February 1, 2022 the OFCCP launched its new Contractor Portal, through which Federal contractors and subcontractors will be required to certify the compliance of their affirmative action plans (AAPs).
Once registered, contractors have between March 31, 2022 and June 30, 2022 to complete the certification process.
NEXT STEPS FOR EMPLOYERS
In order to certify their AAP, contractors must first register their company in the portal. There are several steps that must be take in order to register for the portal and we have already received questions from many of our clients about the process. HR Works has developed a job aid to help guide contractors through the registration process.
Download our job aid to receive:
- Information required to set up your account
- Step by step instructions for registering your account
- Instructions for setting up multi-factor authentication
- Navigating through the dashboard
- Setting up your establishments
- Adding additional users and administrators to your account
- Where to go for technical assistance
- Rules of use
HR Works will continue to monitor this new requirement and will provide additional updates and resources as more information becomes available.
Complete the form below to download our Portal Registration Job Aid:
HR Works Can Help
HR Works is pleased to offer portal registration and certification support under existing and new affirmative action agreements with no additional fees. For more information, contact us today.